Another great Sunday gym session! I had to change up my routine because it was a little busy in there no bench available for lifting session until a little later! Good things come to those who wait! 💯
1. Leg Press: 100lbs with 12 Reps. Repeat 2xs and 135 with 10 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
2. Glute Machine: 40lbs on each leg with 12 Reps. Repeat 2xs. 70lbs on each leg with 12 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
3. Hip Abduction: 100lbs with 12 Reps. Repeat 3xs. 135lbs with 15 Reps. Repeat 2xs.
4. 30lb Long Bar: Barbell Squats with 20 Reps, Overhead Press with 15 Reps, Front Squats with 20 Reps, and Deadlifts with 20 Reps. Repeat 4xs.
5. 15lb Dumbbell/Free Weights: Shoulder Press with 12 Reps, Lateral Raises with 15 Reps, Hammer Curls with 15 Reps, and Dumbbell Curls with 12 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
6. Pull Down Bar: 40lbs with 12 Reps and 55lbs 15 Reps. Repeat 4xs.
7. Tricep Pull Down: 30lbs with 15 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
8. Weighted Rowing: 55lbs with 15 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
9. Pec Press: 55lbs with 12 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
10. Chest Press: 40lbs with 15 Reps. Repeat 3xs.
This morning's Ab work:
20 Leg Raises
15 Squats with 10lb Weight
20 Russian Twists
15 V-Sit Ups
505 hours ago
Long Sunday Run
8 miles scheduled.
Rain: 1 - Me: 0
Won’t happen again.
You set a goal...but then you procrastinate .
You write a to do list..but then you don’t follow through
This keeps happening over and over again. What’s the problem?
Your emotions. You need to think to plan. But we need to feel to act. Get positive, track the progress you have made, and most importantly feel pressured to actually get stuff done.
🚨 8 week Diet & Meal Plan
👇HOW TO SIGN UP👇
✅ Simple click the link in my bio @bullfitness95or go to my website Bullfitnesstraining.com and fill out the 8 week transformation questionnaire!
👉 Direct message me for more information!
805 hours ago
You know it ain’t right but I don’t care. Break up with your boyfriend coz I’m bored. #Thebestcoast
Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, But it’s how people dress in their days off that is the most intriguing. - Alexander Wang
7836 hours ago
Coffee? Oh, You mean my ‘Get shit done’ Liquid? @elan_cafe
10018 hours ago
So I’ve been eating a little more this week which is fine considering ☝🏽it’s the week before my period and women typically burn 100-300 extra calories during this week because our temperature rise and our hormones are changing also ✌🏽I’ve worked out everyday this last week with the exception of Friday so the days I train extra hard are the days I up my calories by 100-200 calories compared to normal I track what I burn with my iwatch. So my energy burned always out weighs my caloric input. Once my period starts my bloat drops and so does my water retention. Then I will be back at my standard 1400 calories a day(after working out) and kicking ass in the work out department. It’s Sunday I’m about to be a lazy bum lol. I’ll start back with it tomorrow since it’s Monday. Then be on my Monday motivated bullshit 😂. As for now I’m enjoying these chocolate flipz lmao