You know Kimchi + Cheese is the best🔥🔥
Pork Belly (Lean Part), Kimchi (Including Kimchi liquid), Rice Cake, King Oyster Mushroom
Enoki Mushroom, Croquette
Mozzarella Potato Croquette, Potatoes, Mozzarella, Batter Mixture
1. Season 900g Pork belly with salt and mirin.
2. Combine 1.5 sugar, 3 red pepper powder, 1 minced garlic, 2 soy sauce, little bit of pepper and 2 Tbsp mirin.
3. Place 3 Large slice of onion (1 whole onion cut in third) in a pot and place 900g seasoned pork belly.
4. Pour already made seasoning sauce, and add 1 scoop kimchi water, 8piece rice cake, 1 handful enokitake mushroom, 1 handful king oyster mushroom, 1 handful green onion, 1 handful hot chili pepper, 1 kimchi, 1,000ml anchovy broth.
5. After boiling for 40 minutes, remove lid and remove from heat.
6. Combine mashed potatoes with little bit of pepper, 2 Tbsp starch, 2 handful mozzarella cheese and shape it.
7. Coat it with flour, egg, and pankos.
8. Add enough oil to pot and deep fry.
9. Cut steamed kimchi into bite-size pieces.
10. Place cutted cheese potato croquette over sliced steamed kimchi and pour microwaved melted mozzarella cheese.
11. Cut the cheese with scissor.
1. Season whole pork belly with salt, pepper, minced garlic, and mirin.
2. Combine mirin with other ingredients and make sauce.
3. Place seasoned pork belly in a pot. Pour already made sauce, shin kimchi and kimchi water.
4. When pork is cooked enough, add onion, green onion, king trumpet mushroom, and other vegetables and bring it to boil. .
Will 💯 be making this again. @halfbakedharvest Oven fried Korean popcorn chicken. The chicken is breaded with buttermilk and finely crushed cornflakes, which gives it that fried taste and texture but without actually deep frying. @raonkitchen locally made gochujang Korean chilli paste gives a real oomph to the BBQ sauce. 🙂
🇩🇪 Es gibt in Korea einen Satz „Man könnte sogar Schuhen #frittieren und die würden auch gut schmecken🤣” Aber in der Sojasoße eingelegtes und frittiertes Schweinefleisch-Bällchen mit Frühlingszwiebel ist besonders leeeeecccckkeerrr.😍
🇰🇷 나도 드디어!! 먹어 본 @mrs_macarons#돼지고기튀김
레시피에 매운 고추 썰어 추가하고
첨엔 소스 없이 그냥 먹다 식었을 땐
레몬즙만 살짝 뿌려 먹었는데 꿀맛 👍
맛있다는 말에 인색한 남편도 맛있다하고
정말 호들갑 떨만한 맛맛맛 😍
Reposting of @10000recipe
Silk Seaweed is very popular in Korea with variety of recipe !
It is tasty 😋, healthy and good for diet. Try silk seaweed pancake following this video clip.
All you need is Silk seaweed , korean pancake mix and shrimps!
It’s perfect snack for Saturday 😍