Back at it with another $.66 mac & cheese 🧀 (swipe to see the goods ➡️) #ComfortFoodEats
1,403387 hours ago
New recipe on the blog- Vegan Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta . UH HUH 😛 It’s creamy from the cashews, nicely salted from the miso and overall, super wholesome and hearty. I paired it with @tableofplenty asian black sesame dukkah, because this stuff is saaa good! Watch me make this on my IG story if you fancy 💃🏻💃🏻
Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta (v)
* ½ dried pasta (whatever you prefer)
* ¼ cup mushrooms ( I used small button mushrooms but any mushroom would do fine)
* ¼ cup sliced capsicum
* ½ cup baby spinach
* 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 2 tsp brown rice miso
* 3 tsp ground garlic
* ⅓ cup cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours)
* ⅔ cup plant milk or water (add little at a time and adjust to consistency)
* Pinch of salt
* Pinch of good quality pepper
* 1 tbsp oil
1. Start by cooking your pasta. Bring a pot of water to a boil with a nice handful of salt. Add your dried pasta of preference and cook until just al dente and drain (keep pasta water for later) and set aside.
2. In a high speed blender or food processor, add your soaked cashews, plant milk and miso. Blend until creamy and lump free.
3. Chop your mushrooms into quarters and sauté on a pan with a little oil until it’s browned nicely and they release water. Add a little dash of apple cider vinegar, toss then set mushrooms aside
4. Add a little oil, then stir fry the ground garlic for 30 seconds. Garlic burns quickly so keep a good eye on it! Add in the sliced capsicum and stir fry until fragrant. Add in the chopped mushrooms, give it a good mix, then add in your cashew cream sauce into the pan. Add pasta water if necessary, and continue stirring.
5. Add in the cooked pasta and toss in the sauce. Let cook for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened up. Serve with a good crack of black pepper and enjoy! | #earthlingsasha
NAJLEPSZE 🥞😋🥞 Puszyste i wilgotne placki z serkiem
🍌🍓🍒🍐🍏Kto lubi placki z owocami?
➡️ Przepis w BIO, czyli tu ▶️@aniagotuje.pl
- bez użycia miksera i wagi
- szykowane z sera ricotta
- to tylko 10 minut szykowania
- 5 składników w przepisie
- placki bez drożdży
“ MEXICAN COKE OR DAD’S SODA 🥤?”
Getting a proper meal with some friends. Chicken sliders, popcorn chicken, chicken sandwiches, fries, and washing it down with a Mexican Coke & Dad’s soda .
5,40420520 February, 2019
Latest Instagram Posts
It’s one of those weeks where I need it to be Tuesday and even if it could be Tuesday I don’t think I’d be able to make the dent I need to in everything at work.
We had a family get together Monday & we hosted and my mother in law brought dishes of food, including my favorite of hers—enchiladas. I didn’t get to fully enjoy them but we got to keep some leftovers. And then. MY HUSBAND ATE. IT. ALL!
And by this time it was Tuesday, where I wish I could go back to and was stepping into a massive work week. So when I came home to nada enchiladas I was so sad. And so not nice to my husband. Sorry husband.
Fast forward to today and I came home to ENCHILADAS! My mother in law made us more!!!!! So now I’m feeling quite spoiled. A little less stressed. There’s also wine. And all the work things are still waiting for me tomorrow. But I’m going to slow down, enjoy my feast & get a good night’s sleep to conquer my Friday.
So much appreciation to this homemade LASAGNA by @mumslasagna.ph . Time to celebrate TGIF with my small tray of MEATY and CHEESY piece from. Theirs is truly one of the BESTS on the planet coz it's made with love and consistent quality. 💯💯💯 Each spoonful feels like a warm hug from mum. Yes, I use spoon instead of fork bec WHY NOT? Believe me, you should try this. 🍝🧀 #eatsasmallworld#mumslasagna
👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽 Follow @eatsasmallworldph for more discoveries like this!
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 Tag a PASTA lover !
Thank you @realgoodfoods for inviting me to share with my followers about these #awesome#highprotein#lowcarb#tasty#frozenmeals We enjoyed the flavors of each of these items & loved how the tortillas, crust, & breading were all made with chicken & parmesan cheese! Delicious! #realgoodfoods They are an awesome company based locally here in California! I would love to try a variety of their other entrees in the future!
1013 minutes ago
Pot Roast fan? Get it while you can! This comfort classic will be leaving the menu in the near future- order now for delivery Monday!
You know how they always say “eat with your eyes”...⠀
This Butternut Squash & Carrot Soup with hints of fresh ginger and turmeric root is not only pretty but soooo good!⠀
Healthy, nutritious and #dairyfree ! ⠀
Direct link to the recipe is in my bio! ⠀
Made a simple asian comfort meal for my sick friends. Ginger rice porridge cooked in chicken broth. I removed the chicken from the broth, seasoned it with Chinese 5 spice and soy sauce before roasting. Topped everything off with cilantro, green onions and a touch of sambal. Good things take time #amateurcook#asianfood#comfortfood#foodie#love#chickensoup#homemade#biteme