Best Vegan Recipes 》Learn Recipes with Nature’s Nurturing Plants 🌿
》Tag @Greencookbook to be Featured 📸🎥
》Help grow the vegan community 🐣
Southwestern Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe:
1 avocado, halved
1 clove garlic
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 lime, juiced
1 head of lettuce, chopped
1 cup bell peppers, chopped
¼ cup cilantro
15 ounces (1 can) black beans
½ cup red onion, chopped
15 ounces (1 can) corn
¼ cup scallions
¾ cup tomatoes, chopped
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
In a large bowl add lettuce, peppers, cilantro, beans, onion, corn, green onion, and tomatoes.
Top with prepared dressing; toss to coat.
102414 February, 2019
SPICY CHICKPEA CURRY😍
Easy, delicious, healthy! 😛
👇Tag👇a friend you would like to share this with and have a great day 🙌
Follow @greencookbook for more vegan recipes. .
Tag #greencookbook@greencookbook for a chance to be featured.
80412 February, 2019
Vegan Protein Buddha Bowl.
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
1 x 400g tinned black beans
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
250 g firm tofu
1/2 cup pickled red cabbage
1 red pepper (julienned)
1/2 cucumber (julienned)
handful of coriander (chopped)
1 avocado (sliced)
chilli sauce (for serving)
1 lime (for serving)
For the marinade
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp chilli sauce
2 tsp peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Remove the tofu from the packaging and gently press it to remove any excess water. Place the tofu on a chopping board and slice it into 1” cubes.
3. Combine the marinade ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Then add the tofu, toss the cubes in the marinade to coat and set to one side.
4. Meanwhile add the quinoa to a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 40 minutes or until soft.
5. Place the tofu cubes on the pre-lined baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the tofu from the oven and add the black beans to the baking tray. Season the beans with chilli powder, paprika and garlic powder, then bake for another 5 minutes with the tofu.
7. Remove the tofu and beans from the oven and set to one side.
8. Start assembling your bowls by adding half of the tofu, quinoa, beans, red cabbage, red pepper and cucumber.
9. Top with half of the avocado and serve with a squeeze of lime, a drizzle of chilli sauce and a spoonful of leftover marinade.
11049 February, 2019
Healthy sweet potato toasts.
1 sweet potato
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbs hemp seeds
1. Slice the sweet potatoes into thick slices. Bake the Sweet potatoes slices at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until they are fully cooked
2. In a bowl, mix the avocado, lemon, and oil together until well combined. Add in the tomatoes, salt, and hemp seeds and continue to mix until well combined.
3. Add this avocado mixture on top of the baked sweet potatoes
8745 February, 2019
Avocado Lemon Chickpea Pasta 😋 Ingredients:
Whole grain pasta
1 can of chickpeas
1 tomato (finely chopped)
1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
Bunch of Spring mix or spinach (chopped)
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs hemp seeds
1/2 tsp coriander
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp rose salt
1. Boil your pasta
2. Prepare Veggies and mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl
3. In a boil, combine your veggies, chickpeas, and avocado-lemon dressing and mix until well combined!
Music is DJ Quads- Little Dream
4945 February, 2019
Written ingredient list:
• 1 medium onion, chopped⠀
• 1 medium green pepper, chopped into small pieces⠀
• 4 cloves of garlic, pressed (or finely minced)⠀
• 3 cups of vegetable broth⠀
• 15 ounce can of tomato sauce⠀
• 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes⠀
• 15 ounce can of kidney beans⠀
• 15 ounce can of great northern beans⠀
• 15 ounce can of black beans⠀
• 1 tablespoon baking cocoa⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of oregano⠀
• 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper⠀
• 1 cup of frozen corn
4925 February, 2019
Vegan chickpea flautas 😋
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 red pepper, chopped
3 green onions, thinly sliced
2/3 cup chopped coriander
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
Juice from 1/2 lemon
6 small tortillas
Follow the steps in the video!
Hearty Fajita Rice Bowl, me hearties?🔥 🌶
Valentine's Day is coming up soon! If you're one of those people who don't feel comfortable giving out shop-bought, cardboard vegan chocolates to your significant others, instead wanting to make something special for that special someone, I've got you. 👌
Here's an idea for those whose love is burning, passionate, and fiery! What better ways to show your own belly or a significant other how strongly you feel towards them than to cook for them! You could make this for their meal prep as well. If you don't really love anyone apart from yourself because you're already perfect- you could make this for your own meal prep and enjoy!
Hearty Fajita Rice Bowl
• 250 g firm tofu
• 1-2 tbs coconut oil
• 150 g red onion
• 250 g bell peppers
• fajita seasoning:
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/tsp chili powder
-1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2-1 tsp Himalayan salt
• 1-2 servings of steamed rice
• 1/2-1 cup black beans, cooked
• romaine lettuce, chopped
• pico de gallo
• coriander/ cilantro, chopped
1. Cut tofu into cubes and lightly sear in a nonstick pan with cooking coconut oil.
Once all sides are nicely seared, remove from heat.
2. Sauté onion and bell pepper in the same pan for a few minutes before adding tofu back in the pan, followed by fajita seasoning.
3. Sauté ingredients in a pan until everything is evenly coated with spices.
4. Serve with rice, black beans, lettuce, and pico. Sprinkle coriander/ cilantro on top and serve with a smile- squeeze a slice of fresh lime for extra flavours!
"Roses are red.
PSL comes out in Fall.
If you want to get with a vegan;
tell them you'd stop eating meat, once and for all." 💕
Who would you like to make this for?
43026 January, 2019
VEGAN General Tso’s Cauliflower 🥡🥢, anyone? 🙋🏻♀️ hi friends! I’m back with a brand new recipe. I apologise for taking so long to share this recipe. Things have been busy here on my end. BUT I am relaxing for now. So, let’s get cooking!
• 1/2 cup plain flour
• 1/2 cup brown rice flour
• 1/2 cup cornflour
• 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt, if using table salt just add a pinch
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1 cup sparkling water, refrigerated - combine the flours, salt, and pepper before adding cold sparkling water and mix well until you get a nice and thick batter. Leave it in the fridge until you need it. [CAULIFLOWER]
First bake the florets in an oven at 400 for about 20 minutes, flip half way. Before dipping them in the batter and put them back in the oven on a greased hot baking tray. Continue to bake until the outside crisps up, which should take about 20-30 minutes. - Fry:
Dip cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry in hot cooking oil of choice until golden brown.
Once fried, rest them on kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil. 🥢
• 1 tbs chopped garlic • 2 tbs chopped ginger
• 1 tbs cooking oil or water
• 1/2 cup mirin or vegan white wine
• 1/4 cup light soy sauce
• 1/4 cup white vinegar • 1 tbs coconut sugar • 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
• cornflour slurry: 1 tbs cornflour+2 tbs water
1. sauté ginger and garlic in oil or water until fragrant.
2. Add mirin, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and chili flakes. Continue to cook the sauce for a couple of minutes to burn off the alcohol and intensify the flavours. Have a little taste and add more salt/ sugar if you prefer.
3. Once you get the flavours how you like it, add cornflour slurry and stir vigorously to prevent lumps in the sauce.
4. When the sauce becomes clear and thick, add baked/fried cauliflower and fold everything together. I also add scallions and fried chilies* (you don’t have to if you don’t have them or like them).
5. Serve hot on a bed of steamed rice (I use brown rice).
6. Sprinkle more scallions and toasted sesame seeds on top.
7. Indulge. ❤️ 🥡
🥢 #veganfood#veganfoodshare#plantbased#vegan#vegans #plantbaseddiet#instafood#recipe
29026 January, 2019
🍔 Quinoa black bean burgers
Share With A Friend Who Would Love This!
21026 January, 2019
🍜 Red Thai Curry Soup with rice noodles, vegan dumplings broccoli and tofu .
Recipe: fry some onion with some oil in a large pan, then add 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste then add some coconut milk and boiling water. For a smoother consistency blend the broth with an hand blender. then add in the dry rice noodles, chopped broccoli and some frozen vegan dumplings. put the lid on and let it cook for about 15 minutes. In the meantime quickly pan fry the tofu in some sesame seeds oil and Tamari sauce until crispy. Serve the soup with the tofu, fresh coriander, sesame seeds and a generous squeeze of lime.